Norton Product Key Expired – Norton offers security services to the user for their various devices including Windows, Mac, and Android. In order to protect your various devices with one subscription, you can try the Norton Security and purchase it by visiting Norton.com/Setup on your web browser.
How to Troubleshoot Norton Product Key Expired?
However, if your subscription gets expired then you need to renew it to ensure security. Some Norton users have reported the Norton Product Key Expired issue with their subscription. If you are also having a similar concern then feel free to contact the Norton Support.
Here are some troubleshooting steps that can help you resolve the Norton Product Key Expired issue.
Step 1 – Check Your Norton Subscription Status
If you are getting the “Norton Product Key Expired” error on your screen whenever you are launching Norton Application. Then you need to start with checking the Norton Subscription Status.
To check that, you can follow these steps on your device:
- Launch a web browser of your choice and go to Norton.com/Setup on your computer device.
- Here, click on Sign In button on your screen.
- After that, enter your Norton Account credentials such as username and password.
- Hit the Sign In button and you will be taken to your Norton Account.
- Go to My Subscription by clicking on the button on your screen.
- A list of all the Norton applications will appear on your screen.
- Navigate to the Norton Subscription with error and check its status.
- If the Norton Subscription is expired then you need to renew it.
- Otherwise, move to the next step to resolve this error.
However, if you are confused about how to renew Norton Product then you can read our blogs at Norton.com/setup. Or try the toll-free number of Norton Support to get assistance.
Step 2 – Download & Install Norton Product Again
The possible reason for getting “Norton Product Key Expired” can be related to some issue with the application. If the application is not installed properly or do not have the latest updates then it can show such issues.
If this is the case with you then feel free to try these steps where you need to remove the Norton Application and Reinstall it.
- Go to the Control Panel on your Windows computer.
- Choose the Category view for the control panel.
- Here, click on Uninstall a Program link under the Program menu.
- A list of all the installed applications will appear on your computer screen.
- Navigate to Norton and right-click on it.
- Choose to Uninstall and follow the on-screen prompts.
- Once done, you need to restart your device.
- You have successfully removed the Norton from your device.
- To reinstall Norton, you can simply go to Norton.com/setup and login to the Norton Account.
- Then go to My Subscription on your Norton Account.
- Here click on the Norton Security that you wish to install.
- Click on the download button next to it. A download will be initiated containing the Norton Setup files.
- Now run the Norton Setup File and follow the on-screen prompts.
- Once the Norton Security is installed successfully, restart your device.
You have Norton Security on your device ready to secure and protect your device from all kinds of threats.
Step 3 – Contact Norton Support – Norton.com/Setup
Finally, if none of the above steps are working for you then get in touch with the Norton Support. For that, you can try the toll-free number and a technician will answer your call.
After that, you can share your issue regarding “Norton Product Key Expired”.
Here is the list of similar issues faced by user:
- How to get Norton security online?
- What are the features of Norton internet security?
- How to install Norton 360 on your various device?
- What is Norton product key 2018?
- Explain Norton subscription expired but still protected
- Get Norton product key activation 2018
- Error “Norton says subscription expired”
If you are also having a similar issue then contact Norton Support now. Get to norton.com/setup or try the toll-free number to get a Norton technician. #norton com setup